[TRNSYS-users] Workshop on building simulation with Matlab/Simulink

Dear TRNSYS users,

The CSTB is organizing a workshop on building simulation with Matlab/Simulink on October 14 & 15, in Paris.

I know some TRNSYS users are using Type155 to combine TRNSYS with Matlab/Simulink and I thought some of you might be interested in the workshop. The organizers are considering to add a special session on the TRNSYS-Matlab/Simulink coupling if participants are interested (you can mention that when you register or propose a presentation).

The invitation to the workshop is attached. For more information, please contact Peter Riederer at CSTB (p.riederer@xxxxxxx)

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx