[TRNSYS-users] overall heat transfer,pressure drop, controlling

hi,

1) I have a problem to verify the "Overall heat transfer coefficient of exchanger" of type 5b .
The heat exchanger i use, has the temperature-spreading primary 85/38°C ,secondary 80/32°C and the power of 15kW.
Can anyone tell me ,how i get the "Overall heat transfer coefficient of exchanger"?

2) Can anyone tell me, if trnsys implicate the pressure drop caused by pipe and does this have an effect on the flow rate in trnsys ( i don´t think so) ?

3) To control the solar circle i use the Type2b old control strategy. (Upper dead band dT 10/lower dead band 2 ) Upper input temperature Th is the output temperature of the collector, and the lower input temperature Ti should be the lowest temperatur of the tank . I´m using the tank type4e with 5 nodes . If i had understand it correctly, than node 1 is the top node ( hot input) and node 5 the bottom node (cold input). The type 4e gives as outputs "Temperature to heat source" and "Temperature of node 1+-1" ,"...-2.",."....-3". So for the" lower input temperatur Ti" of the controller i can use " Temperature to heat source" as lowest temperature in the tank.

Thanks a lot for your help
flo