[TRNSYS-users] Reg:ICE setpoint

Dear Trnsys Users,

I am Sharath Nellutla, working on a ICE system where I want to provide a
power required to the load using Renewable energy sources, IC engine and
Battery. Previously I changed the Fortran program of the Battery (Type 185)
and I included a logic so that the max voltage at which the battery can be
operated is 29.9 V. The Battery is charged using IC engine. And as per the
logic I am allowing the IC engine to operate at

P_setpoint = P_load + P_Charge for battery - P_Renewable.

 Where P_Charge of the battery= 75*Vbat

But due to change in Battery Program when the voltage of the battery reaches
to 29.9 V the power with drawn by the electrolyser is less and
PINPUT-POUTPUT>>0. I am also attaching the plots of the system which shows
how the charging of the battery varies when IC engine on and the difference
beween Power Out and Power In. Is there any method I can control the
SETPOINT for the IC engine so that its set point drops similar to power of
the battery charging battery voltage reaches to certain point. I am also
attaching the TYPE 185 Fortran program.

Thanks,
Sharath Nellutla
312 mail stop ,