ExtDLL problem

Dear trnsys users,

I've developed a natural ventilation program (COMIS-LIKE) that I would like to translate into a extdll.dll module for TRNSYS. The software (developed in Delphi) needs more than 300 fixed input data (description of position and size of windows, etc) which should be entered by reading an external file. The problem is when I compile the external DLL and insert it into TRNSYS, a windows kernel error arises during the simulation. I know it is due to the file reading procedure because when I compile the DLL without it, the error disapears. How can I fix that?

Best regards,

Eduardo B P de Castro _______________
Departamento de Engenharia de Produção
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora,  MG
BRASIL

---