Re: [TRNSYS-users] hot water consumption-IEA Task 26

Hi Werner

Thanks for your help at first.
Up to now i have used the type 14b "Time Dependent Forcing Function: Water Draw" for my simulation, and it works. so i think , the simulation is.o.k .
Now i have tried to use the DHW load profiles in stead of the type 14b. i did copy my tpf-file and try to change it,and this does not work.
so maybe someonoe has an idea

thanks flo

Werner Keilholz wrote:

Hi Florian,

I wouldn't think this problem is specific to the data reader - it looks like there is
some problem in your project in the first place.

I suggest to try the usual recovery method (select everything and paste into a new
project, or re-import the .dck file if you have one).

Werner

Florian Hafner wrote:

hi,

i try to use the DHW load profiles that were used in IEA / SHC Task 26.
cause of this i need a second data reader . the problem is, that if i use a scond data reader ,...."failured to saved" game over.....

thanks
flo