[TRNSYS-users] ventilated facade and illuminance

Title: Messaggio
Hi to all,
I am seeking a type (or a "trick" for..) for simulating a ventilated facade. I actually already asked it to Michael during Trnsys Days in Liege but I would just to know if anybody has had previous experience with it. A ventilated facade is very simlar to a trombe wall ( in trnsys types it is the Thermal Storag Wall) but it has ceramic, or similar, outer panels instead of glazings and between them there may have a small gaps.
I figured out the following:

1) I may design the ventilated facade myself creating this double skin and considering the air gap as a room and eventually using Trnflow to simulate the flow air along it. Important detail: I dont have Trnflow...but if it worked...

2) I may use the type Thermal Storage Wall setting 0 transmittance for the glazings and use its uotput as input to the Type 56. I made the deck file for it but my questions are:
- what il the max height allowed?
- how changing material properties of the glazings (to simulate ceramics) apart from transmittance?...
- Does this type calculate the air flow with a similar/same algorithm as Trnflow would use?(see 1) )

3) does any type exist for calculating/analizing luminace and lights as Radiance (or similar software) may do?

Any suggestion is well accepted!
thanks in advance...
special greetings to my course-mate of the Trnsys Days!
ciao
Pietro

Ing. Pietro Filippi
Nier Ingegneria SpA