AW: [TRNSYS-users] request

Dear Vito,
beside Torstens solution there is another option that was added in the last
excel versions (I think XL2000 and higher) to handle the problem resulting
from different decimal separators:
If you use the excel import assistent: In the third step you are able to
specify the format of your data. There you can find an option button with a
dialog to select the decimal separator.

Regards
Jochen