[TRNSYS-users] THANKS

Dear  Mr. T.Welfonder, Mr. M.Rudolph and Mr ....... Jochen (sorry but I don't know your surname!),
THANK YOU for the help, really nobody can help me here, so I thank you very much.

I used the result files choosing the software which opened them but now when I use the import assistant that's all right if in the third step I change the comma with the point.
 Our treaty are different as well as very dangerous!
I think it is tortuous open each file of all simulations in this way but if there is nothing better...

Regards,
Vito Matarrese