AW: [TRNSYS-users] phase change materials

Michael,

there was a talk on simulating PCM in walls held by a professor of the
"Departament de Medi Ambient i Ciències del Sòl", Universitat de Lleida
at the international TRNSYS user day in Barcelona this year. I don't
have the complete proceedings right now but just my notes. So you either
can contact Aiguasol (they organized the user day: trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
for details or anybody who has the proceedings on his or her desk could
provide you by an email adress.

Best regards

Timo

Timo Sengewald