[TRNSYS-users] Simulation,

Dear all,
Thanks for your advise. However, I tried using Type 14 Forcing function, still it did not work. The problem is very simple...I need to simulate two loads everyday from 7 am to 7 PM through the year. That is switch on first load at 7 am in the morning and switch off by 1 PM in the afternoon. At the same time switch on second load at 1 PM and switch off at 7 PM in the evening. This should repeat every day by itself without manual operation. Can anyone help with this.
Thanks in advance