Re: [TRNSYS-users] Increasing value

Jamyang,

Thanks for your kind help. It really works but the problem is that the value should go on increasing every next cycle. I tried this by using equation and multiplying with the forcing functions. However, it still retains the same value. So is there any way that the value can be steped up every next cycle using forcing functions.

If I understand correctly what you are trying to do, using an equation is one way of doing it, indeed. Please take a look at the attached project where the value of the load increases each day. You can easily adapt it to different increase rates. You can also set the multiplication factor through another Type14 to obtain patterns if you need.

I hope this helps,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx