[TRNSYS-users] fuel cells/electrolyser

Dear all,
The detailed simulation of electrochemical components such as fuel cells and electrolysers needs very detailed parameters, some of which aren't even provided by the companies themselves. I have been trying to model a small system (fuel cell about 1 kW and electrolyser tops 5 kW) and I haven't been able to find the parameters of any commercial products. Luckily I found a publication concerning the evaluation of a fuel cell by Ballard (model Nexa) and I managed to get all the parameters from there, but so far I have been unable to find parameters for a relatively small electrolyser. Has anyone got any data and wants to share them? In order to actually do some simulations I have built a new type which simply takes as input the provided power, uses efficiency of the electrolyser as a parameter and calculates the hydrogen output, but that's not enough.
Thank you in advance,

George Kyriakarakos

PS. The publication I mentioned above is "Uniformity analysis at MEA and stack Levels for a Nexa PEM fuel cell system" by Wenhua H. Zhu, Robert U. Payne, Donald R. Cahela, Bruce J. Tatarchuk, Journal of Power Sources 128 (2004) 231–238
George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk@xxxxxx>