Re: [TRNSYS-users] area of electrode(electrolyser)

Todd Houstein wrote:

Dear Sara,
The IISiBat component file (.tmf) is where the maximum values of the parameters are set. You can change them as follows:

1) Open the component file in IISiBat. The easiest way to do this is to right click on the component in your project and select "Proforma..."

2) Under the "Variables" tab, click on the button labeled "Variables (Parameters, Inputs, Outputs, Derivatives)".

Note: For some reason IISiBat crashes every time I try to do this with some components in particular, one of which is the electrolyser (???Can anyone help me with this???). If you also experience this problem then you can manually edit the .tmf file using a text editor (such as notepad) instead. If you would like to know how to do this then let me know.

Todd,

editing the binary .TMF (TRNSYS Model File) with a text editor such as notepad
is very probably the reason why IISiBat crashes when you try to use it - these files
cannot be modified with notepad without being damaged.

Please don't do it.

Werner

--

/ \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader \____/ CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL / \____ s-mail: BP 209, 06904 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS, F R A N C E \____/ phone: +33 (0)4 93 95 67 00 -- fax: +33 (0)4 93 95 67 33 / \____ Mailto:werner@xxxxxxx -- ASPAM=antispamwpk42 \____/ http://evl.cstb.fr/english/team/WK/werner.htm

 Don’t surrender to SPAM !  http://werner.keilholz.free.fr/aspam/doc/Index.htm