[TRNSYS-users] Type 68 (shading mask)

Goodevening,
I have in the TRNSYS version of my University the type 68 (the shading mask) but there isn't its description in the reference manual (!!) and its informations in the Fortran file are insufficient.
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE IT.
Can anyone explain it?
Is there an example of external file?

My problem is a terrace roof that shades the thermal collectors.
The collector azimuth angle is 0° and the terrace roof is just at the South of the collectors, naturally I cannot eliminate it.
I hope you can help me, nobody knows TRNSYS here, it seems impossible!

kind regards

Vito