[TRNSYS-users] ABOUT TYPE68

HELLO,
first of all thanks to Mr. Kummert for the help.

I have some questions on the external file of Type68:
1.    is it real that there must be at least 2 openings, the real obstacle and the rear of the collectors (the plane containing the openings)?
2.    if there should be a linear sequence in the series of surface angles does it lead an approximation of the shade phenomena some times?
3.    is there a limitation for the number of surface angles? Why the number of the obstruction heights is not equal to (surface angles - 1), pratically the number of the elements that are in the 4th line minus one?
4.    is it real that only the 6th output (the total shaded radiation for surface 1) of Type68 must be connected with the 4th input (incident radiation) of Type1? (while the rest of Type1 inputs remain connected normally to Type16)

I hope I will make out all the external files one of these days!

Kind regards,

the crazy and tiresome version of Vito