De : Melanie Schwab [mailto:mts919@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 2 novembre, 2004 16:22
À : Trnsys Trnsys Trnsys
Objet : [TRNSYS-users] If statement

Dear TRNSYS users

Is it possible to add an IF statement in the IISiBat window?  What I am
trying to do is compare two temperatures.  I want to say, if the temperature
of the air coming out of the heat exchanger is colder than the dew point
temperature then the relative humidity will be a certain value, otherwise it
will be a different value.  I tried doing this using an equation component
but it did not recoginze the IF statement.

I am also wondering if there is an existing component that can be used for
flow control.  I would like to be able to change the amount of reheat being
used based on the temperature in the room, as well as the amount of air
being supplied to each room.  So far I have only been able to accomplish
this with a fan.  Because I am using a building with many different rooms I
have had to use a lot of fans.  I would like, if possible, to avoid using a
lot of fans.

Thank you for your time.

 Melanie Schwab