[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS PV-Thermal

Hi to every TRNSYS user,

I am planning to do a simulation with a PV-Thermal collector and I have used the following types (Type9 for data reader, Type16 for Radiation processor, Type24 for quantity integrator, Type50 for PV-Thermal, Type25 for printer).
I have made the connections but I have a problem with the data reader. Do you know a file of data reader should be? I get a file error of:

***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 172
UNIT   4 TYPE  16 RADIATION PROCESSOR
TIME INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN WEATHER AND RADIATION PROCESSOR
BE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DATA READER OR WEATHER DATA
GENERATOR PRECEDES THIS UNIT OF TYPE 16 IN THE INPUT FILE.

Anyone else has made a similar simulation? Is correct the types I have used?

         Thank you very much.