Re: [TRNSYS-users] help: PCM Type

There is a TRNSYS type for PCM originaly developped by

Juha Jokisalo, Piia Lamberg (piia.lamberg@xxxxxx), Kai Siré
at Helsinki University of Technology of Finland.

This type was recently updated to TRNSYS 15 by CSTB Grenoble. I think
it was planned to add it to the free TRNLIB, but as far as I know it has
not been done yet. But you can contact directly the people who are using it at
CSTB :

AHMAD Maha (m.ahmad@xxxxxxx)
QUENARD Daniel (quenard@xxxxxxx)

Werner

BOUZOUKAS ASTERIOS wrote:

Hallo to every TRNSYS user,
Could anyone know if there is a PCM type? There is a model describe the dimenions of the material , and all the material properties that exist and should be known to a PCM?
I want to use it by transfering the heat from a PV to the specified PCM type. To use it as a heat exchanger.
Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely
Asterios Bouzoukas

/ \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader \____/ CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL / \____ s-mail: BP 209, 06904 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS, F R A N C E \____/ phone: +33 (0)4 93 95 67 00 -- fax: +33 (0)4 93 95 67 33 / \____ Mailto:werner@xxxxxxx -- ASPAM=antispamwpk42 \____/ http://evl.cstb.fr/english/team/WK/werner.htm

 Don’t surrender to SPAM !  http://werner.keilholz.free.fr/aspam/doc/Index.htm