[TRNSYS-users] Error in TYPE56 'internal shading device'

Hi,
With TRNSYS15 (still some projects pending ...) I am getting the following error with TYPE 56

TRNSYS ERROR 188
UNIT 13 TYPE56 MULTIZONE BUILDING
INTERNAL ERROR IN ROUTINE TABSDWIN 15.369% AT TIME 0.00

and

INTERNAL ERROR IN SOLAR RADIATION DISTRIBUTION (SUMSITOT) OF 1.147% AT TIME 10.00

I found that the error was caused by the 'internal shading device' when it was introduced as Schedule. No problem when using constant value or input. Problem already adressed in TRNSYS16?
Regards,
Xavier