[TRNSYS-users] shared folders

Hi!

I'm in work with TRNSLATions of my old 14.2 *.trd files. It seems that we can now access other files (pictures, data, etc...) from the *.trd by use of relative path rather than absolute path, which is a great improvement in reliability. It works well as it is used on my local machine but TRNSED failed to find the referenced files if all files are located on a shared folder on a server: That is, TRNSYS 16 installed on my local machine (W2Kpro), and data, project, decks, types, etc... on the server so as to be shared with everybody. I tried to copy the example files from the installation folder to the shared folder location and it doesn't work while it works well in local...

In order to run it properly, I have had to re-write absolute path: what a pity !

Did you ever notice this? Is there any tip on configuration to use it straightforward?