[TRNSYS-users] internal shading Type56

Dear Trnsys users,

I have some problems to implement in Trnsys Type 56 with Prebid/Trnbuild an internal shading device with known data of transmission, reflection and absorption coefficients. I also have calculated the g-value of the whole system (glass + shading). I don't understand how these data correspond to the input data in Prebid/Trnbuild:
- internal shading factor: I have estimated this by 1 - (g glass + sunblinds)/(g glass)
- reflection coefficient of internal device: is this the real reflection coefficient of the sunblinds of corresponds this to REFLISHADE (as explained in the manual of Prebid/Trnbuild)

I also don't understand the equation 4.8.8.1.44 in the Trnsys15 manual or (44) in Trnsys16 - Trnbuild manual that explains the irradiation that is transmitted trough a window with an internal shading. Some parameters in this equation aren't explained. Where e.g. can you give a value to the 'solar transmittance of all window panes'? What is the difference between Iref,z and I?

best regards,

Hilde Breesch
PhD student Buildings & Climatic Control
Department of Architecture & Urban Planning
Ghent University
J. Plateaustraat 22, B-9000 GENT
tel. +32 9 264 78 61  fax. +32 9 264 41 85
e-mail: Hilde.Breesch@xxxxxxxx
http://allserv.ugent.be/~hbreesch/research