[TRNSYS-users] Problem with BUI file

Dear Trnsys users,

I have some problems to run an older TRNSYS 15 project, with TRNSYS 16. It is a building simulation project with type 56.
The proplem appears when the BUI FILE needs to be translated.
The message I get is ' There are window types in Bui they are not defined in the WinID-Pool'.
For this reason, I have tried to copy-paste the data of the special windows I use in the project, in all the respective files
( PRGWIN.lib,  USR_WLAY.lib, USR_WIN .lib, usr_wall.lib,   USR_layer.lib,  W4-lib.dat  ) in the new library.
But, still I get the same error message.

Any hints would be welcome.

best regards

Olympia

Dipl.-Ing. Olympia Zogou

Laboratory of Thermodynamics & Thermal Engines

Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering

University of Thessaly

Pedion Areos, 383 34 Volos, Greece

Tel. (+3024210) 74013, Fax (+3024210) 74096,

E-mail: olyz@xxxxxx

http://www.mie.uth.gr/labs/ltte/info/info.htm