[TRNSYS-users] Range check error

Dear Trnsys users,

I have some problems to "run simulation" in project made by TRNSYS 15, with TRNSYS 16. It is a building simulation project with type 56.
I have translate the old project from TRNSYS 15 to TRNSYS 16 without loosing the old conections.
The project runs very well in TRNSYS 15,
but when I try to run it, in Trnsys Simulation Studio (TRNSYS 16)  I get the next messages
" Range check error "

After clicking the OK BUTTON, I get

An unexepected error was encountered and TRNSYS will abort.

Open the list file I see warnigs and notices. The most of the notices
are related with TYPE 501(Ground Temperature Model - Utility Library TESS).
Is the only model I use from TESS library (see attached file  building.lst)
Any hints would be welcome.

best regards

Olympia

Dipl.-Ing. Olympia Zogou

Laboratory of Thermodynamics & Thermal Engines

Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering

University of Thessaly

Pedion Areos, 383 34 Volos, Greece

Tel. (+3024210) 74013, Fax (+3024210) 74096,

E-mail: olyz@xxxxxx

http://www.mie.uth.gr/labs/ltte/info/info.htm