Re: [TRNSYS-users] lost fuction of 'edit connection with'

Wimolsiri,

I am using trnsys16. Normally when we right click at any component, there will show a function of 'edit connection with'. It is very useful when we have many connections. But it suddenly disappears ;-( . My eyes are getting very tired of finding the connection right now. Could anyone help me please?

As far as I know this is the first time this problem is reported. Is the problem related to one particular project? Please give us more details on how to reproduce the problem (e.g. a way to reproduce it starting from the standard examples would be great). Since this seems to be a Studio-only problem, you can send the bug report (with project if required) directly to iisibat@xxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx