[TRNSYS-users] adiacent wall

Title: Messaggio
hi to all!
it is a silly question, I know...
in Prebid I define a wall as "adiacent" to another room. I have to choose the option "front/back" for it. I know that for a window the "front" corresponds to the inside and the "back" to the outside.
Have I choose the option "back"?
Infact I figure out a wall in a room is always adiacent in its back side (according to the definition above), otherwise it would be adiacent to the same room! it would make sense only for internal walls (as deviding zones in open spaces, but in this case there is ho difference between back and front side conditions)....so. Is there any particular case for using "front"?

pietro

Ing. Pietro Filippi
Nier Ingegneria SpA
www.niering.it