[TRNSYS-users] building TRNDLL.dll

Dear all,

I want to rebuild TRNDLL.dll, because I want to add a type of my own. I use
Intel fortran 8.1.019 with MS Visual Studio.NET 2003 7.1.
I have opened the profect file "Ivf81-MVS2OO3" and when I rebuild the solution,
there are warnings about "locally defined symbols" that I assume to be normal,
but there are also numerous errors, typically

TRNDll  error LNK2019: external symbol non resolved
TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_GETSIMULATIONTIMESTEP referenced in fonction _TYPE58
or
TRNDll  error LNK2001: exrenal symbole non resolved
TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_ERRORFOUND

The dll isn't created. The PDF file "progammersguide" tells that there is
nothing to do except to load the solution and to generate the dll in order to
compile TRNSYS...

Can anyone help me, please?

thanks in advance.

Thibaut Vitte