Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:55 AM
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] ligts in office

Hi to all!
I urgently need (people always do messy works...) internal gains for lights in a public office. I suppose fluorescent types are normally used. I imagined something like 10W/m2 with 40% convective power. Is it reasonable?
If somebody then has some article or links as Hilde and Denis sent about gains from PC and monitors (many thanks to you a-"gain"...ah,ah...) it would be the best...
best regards
Pietro

Ing. Pietro Filippi
Nier Ingegneria SpA