[TRNSYS-users] HELP for Windiw5 and trnsys glass Lib

Title: Messaggio
dear all,
I am trying to export a new window glass from Window5/Optic5 softwares to Trnsys (Prebid) window library (as in W4-lib), in order to have some glasses more available. I tryed to export a glass in different formats but I get different data as I find in the file W4-lib, expecially I refer to the different solar absorptions according to the radiation incidence angle.
- so, how to export a glass properly?

another question:
- does anybody know how to deal with the standards in Window5? see the menu FILE/Preference -> Optical Data tab...what actually the selected standard have influence on?

waiting for some hints

best regards
Pietro

Ing. Pietro Filippi