Re: [TRNSYS-users] HELP for Windiw5 and trnsys glass Lib

Hello Pietro,
after you defined your glazing system (with the diffrent layers from Optics)
you have to define a new window.
Switch from the glazing system to the window libary and press NEW:
-choose a frame
-choose your defined glazing system
Then press REPORT and choose the report-type: DOE-2.
Window will export a txt-file, when copy your new window to the win4lib.dat
(search a new WinID)
Don't forget to make also a new entry in the WinID Description.
(PS. Thats for TRNSYS 15.)

Optical Data tab:
I think that are the updates-preferences for IGBD Database.
But have a look at the window homepage:
http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/FAQ/GlassLibUpdate.html

Ciao,
Arno