[TRNSYS-users] TRNLIB problem

Dear All,

I am new for the trnsys and I got some problem for the new component in TRNLIB.
I found that the TRNLIB which under www.trnsys.com with a component seen suitable for me but I don't know how to work with it in trnsys 15 because the downloaded file is in fortuin format. Did I need to compile it by Fortuin or there has a compiler in trnsys? How can I use the download component in trnsys?

Thanks.
Logan

Do you Yahoo!?