[TRNSYS-users] examples

Hi everybody,

I am a new TRNSYS16 user. I want to model
a. a multi-storey building (40 floors) with AC
b. an airflow window with blinds in the cavity
c. a ventilated PV-array which also acts as a solar chimney
d. a solar cooling system fed by solar radiation and hot air that provides cool
water.

Does anybody can help me with this? Do I have to model the full building? Is
there an example of a double-skin available?

The examples I have seen just give temperature over time. Are there example
models available with HVAC system and energy consumption as output?

Best regards
Mat