[TRNSYS-users] trnsys 16 and linux

Dear TRNSYS users,

We plan to carry out a comprehensive sensitivity analysis of our energy system. Since one whole-year simulation takes over 8 hours, we would like to make use of our cluster of computers to have TRNSYS 16 running in parallel on different machines (in accordance with our number of licenses).

I would like to inquire if there is any experience with compiling TRNSYS 16 under Linux out there (preferably using Intel Visual Fortran Compiler). We plan to use the open source type 56.

Thank you in advance for advice and guidance.

Kind regards,

Benoit
Benoit SICRE
Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heizung/Lüftung/Klimatechnik fuer Wohngebäude
Heidenhofstr. 2
D-79110 Freiburg

Fon +49 (0) 7 61 / 45 88 - 5291
Fax +49 (0) 7 61 / 45 88 - 9291