[TRNSYS-users] Command line switches

I am using GENOPT to run optimizations of my TRNSYS projects. I am already
using the /N command line switch so that the <continue> button does not need
to be clicked after each simulation, however I cannot use my computer for
anything else while the optimization is running because each time TRNExe.exe
is called it takes focus (i.e. becomes the active window). Is there a
command line switch that runs TRNExe.exe in the background??

Thanks and regards,
Todd Houstein
Hydrogen & Allied Renewable Technologies (HART) research team
School of Engineering
University of Tasmania
+61 3 6226 2094