De : trnsys-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Geoffrey van Moeseke
Envoyé : jeudi 17 mars 2005 09:09
À : trnsys-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [TRNSYS-users] error 23

Dear Transys user-support

Dealing with Trnsys 16 with Iisibat, I receive the following error message while trying to run a simulation:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message     23 : The EQUATION processor in TRNSYS has reported an error while trying to evaluate the listed equation or constant and cannot proceed. Please check the formulation carefully, fix the error and re-run the simulation
    Reported information  : Error 23

Unable to find the origin of this error, may I ask for your help?
I send you the .tpf file in attach.

Thanks for your help

Geoffrey van Moeseke, Ir. Architecte

Architecture et Climat, Université Catholique de Louvain
Place du Levant 1,
B-1348 Louvain-La-Neuve
tél : + 32 10 47 21 38
fax : + 32 10 47 21 50