RE : [TRNSYS-users] Drop-in dll, cannot call external functions

Heaven forbid (reading the entire manual, never heard of such a thing !).

Another 'trick' to get your types into a working DLL workspace quickly is to
open one of your Proformas and use File/Export as ... FORTRAN.

In TRNSYS 16, that not only creates a source template, but the complete
workspace. Just replace the template by your source and hit F7 in FORTRAN
(builds the DLL and puts it where TRNSYS looks for it), then F8 in the
Studio runs your project !

Thanks for using 16 !

Werner
--

 /    \____ Werner Keilholz
 \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis

 *** 7èmes Journées TRNSYS francophones : 25-27 Mai 2005 ***
 http://software.cstb.fr/events/trnsys7/journees_trnsys7.htm