Re: Batch-files?

Hi  Mikko,

use

trnsys32  filename1.dck /n
trnsys32  filename2.dck /n

then it should work - see manual for more details

Alex

Mikko Suokas wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> Has anybody tried to use batch-files in order to run several simulations
> consecutively, e.g. during night time? If this were possible it would make
> my working much more effective: I'll make a list of simulations to the
> batch file, start them and handle results tomorrow, without need to waste
> time by waiting results.
>
> I found it possible to start one simulation through the DOS-prompt by
> typing following line:
>
> trnsys32 [path]\file.dck
>
> When the simulation is over, a Windows button with text "Continue" appears
> in the screen and it has to be clicked with mouse. I have not yet found any
> way to do it from the DOS window.
>
> So, how to run several simulation runs with only one command? My TRNSYS
> version is 14.2 for Windows.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Mikko Suokas

           Alexander Knirsch

                  TRANSSOLAR

       Konzepte f|r energie-    Strategies for energy efficient
       effizientes Bauen und    design and thermal
   Nutzerkomfort in Gebduden    comfort in buildings

             Nobelstrasse 15
           D-70569 Stuttgart
    phone: ++49-711-67976-23
      fax: ++49-711-67976-11