Re: How to numbering a component

Dear TRNSYS users:

I used the TRNSYS 14.2 before and now I am trying to use the new version of
TRNSYS 15 . I met some problems and expect someone could give me some
directions.

When I was using TRNSYS14.2, I used MAKTRN32.bat to build the TRNSYS DLL. It
was no prblem. But when I am tring to use ALLTRN32.bat to build the TRNSYS
DLL of Trnsys15, a error comes out : Link: fatal error LNK1104:can't open
file "DFwin.LiB", such that I could not build the TRNSYS DLL successfully.
I guess the modeules of DFwin.mod and DFlib.mod can't be found. Could you
please tell me where I could find these two modules and  successfully build
The TRNSYS DLL for TRNSYS 15 when my FORTRAN compiller is MS Powerstation
4.0?

Thanks in advance.

 Best wishes

Yunting GE