SV: Modelling oil boiler with type 170

Lyndon

thanks for the news. Yes, I did manage to come down here, but did not manage
(so far) to pick up any work here. I'm still working for my Swedish
university and am just "located" here for a year. In fact I've got more than
enough to do for them. However, it would be nice to do some work with Keith
Lovegrove and his group while I'm here.

It's a bit unlikely that we'll make it over to Adelaide (my wife and 2 young
kids are with me here) but thanks for the offer. One year seems a long time,
but if youdre working there's not so many oppurtunities to get around to all
the places we'd like to.

I'll probably be pretty busy at the beginning of Dec., but let me know when
you're going and I can decide then.

All the best,

Chris