TYP 28 and TYPE 9 problem

David,

again I need to bother you about TYPE 9 and TYPE 28. I send you some month ago
two problem about simulation longer than a year.
The first was that TYPE 9 do not skip correct if you have in the weather file an
header
the second was, that TYPE 28 gives wrong results.

Did you already fix that and forgot to mention it?

I send you some files where you can check that. Change the ASSIGN statement

Alex

           Alexander Knirsch

                  TRANSSOLAR

       Konzepte f|r energie-    Strategies for energy efficient
       effizientes Bauen und    design and thermal
   Nutzerkomfort in Gebduden    comfort in buildings

              Curiestrasse 2
           D-70563 Stuttgart
    phone: ++49-711-67976-23
      fax: ++49-711-67976-11