Re: Range check error ?

Hello Bengt

I suppose we have come accross the same problem. If so, this or an
equivalent measure will help: When compiling with the dvf-compiler, the
compiler option /check:all has to be REMOVED for miltiport storage (type
140). The reason, it seems, is that not all the possible ranges for
parameter values are accouted for in the type 140-code.

Hope this helps.

Best regards		Peter
begin:vcard
n:Vogelsanger;Peter
tel;fax:055 210 61 31
tel;home:01 480 17 01
tel;work:055 222 48 23
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.solarenergy.ch
org:Hochschule Rapperswil;Intitut f|r Solartechnik SPF
version:2.1
email;internet:peter.vogelsanger@solarenergy.ch
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oberseestrasse 10, Postfach 1475=0D=0Avisiting address: Oberseestrasse 10;CH-8640 Rapperswil;;;Switzerland
fn:Peter Vogelsanger
end:vcard