Från: bengt.perers@utveckling.vattenfall.se
[mailto:bengt.perers@utveckling.vattenfall.se]
Skickat: den 12 december 2000 16:38
Till: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Ämne: Range check error ?

When trying to run a TRNSYS dek I immediately get the "range check error" in
TRNSHELL with no further explanation. No list file is produced and the
TRNSYS32 is stuck and has to be closed with "ctrl alt del" menu. I still use
TRNSYS 14.2. The whole 14.2 incl trnshell is updated from your homepage
during the autumn 2000.

Grateful for hints. I probably made some silly mistake in the dek.?
Enclosing it. I just changed a running dek by basically only exchanging the
tank model from type 4 to Type 140.

 <<DREAM1.DCK>>

Bengt