Re: CALLED IN THE TRNSYS INPUT FILE BUT NOT LINKED -message

Peter,

I looked at your type192.for component and saw that at the bottom, you have :

OUT(9) = 0.
OUT(10) = 0.

C RETURN 1

END

With the RETURN 1 commented out, FORTRAN will still work because there is (I guess) an implicit Return statement when it hits an END statement. However, TRNSYS looks for the Alternate Return signal ( the 1 after the return) or it thinks that the component has not been linked.

So, it should just be a matter of uncommenting the RETURN 1 statement, I think.

Nate Blair