Weather generator

Dear all,

I am having problems with the attached simple simulation project a
user has submitted: it simply uses a type 54 component to (try to)
generate weather for the city of Strassbourgh, France. Mean values
are given in the stra.dat file (also attached). Basicaly this works, but
we observe strange asymetries in the solar radiation calculated by
the type 16: For each and every day in the year, West radiation is
(much) bigger than East radiation (approx. 3 times bigger).

None of the TRNSYS gurus I have consulted so far (unfortunately,
many are still unavailable at this period of the year ...) was able to
solve the problem. So if you have an idea about this problem, you
get a chance to win the 'TRNSYS Guru of 2001' title.

Any ideas are welcome, a solution would be great !

Thanks,

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager