Re: Passive Cooling System

Dear Javier,

I would calculate (at each time step as it can be defined as an input) a
ficititious convective heat transfer coefficient which account both for
convection and radiation:

qcomb = qcso + qev
qcso = hcso* (tso-tamb)
qev = kcso * (pso-pamb)

where

pso and pamb are the saturation pressures
kcso is the evaporation heat transfer coefficient

We can globalize as:

qcomb = hcso,fictitious * (tso-tamb)

where hcso,fictitious = hcso+kcso*(pso-pamb)/(tso-tamb)

What do you think?

Philippe.

Philippe ANDRE
Fondation Universitaire Luxembourgeoise