RE: overhang shading

Dear Mr.Hiramatsu,

One concrete method is to define a new "orientation" for the shaded
receiver(=window) in PreBID.
Then type56 requests the total incident radiation, the beam radiation, and
angle of incidence on the deck.
Here you can have the first and the second are from type34, the third is
from type16.
Good luck.

Mika

Yoshinaga Mika