Re: Range echeck error

Dear Philippe
I would guess that not everything in the .dck was modified properly - there are a number of changes that must be made in a 14.2 deck for it to run in 15. If you ran the deck through TRNslate.exe and are still getting the errors, then look over the document called "Updating TRNSYS 14.2 Decks to Run in TRNSYS 15" If you do not have one, let me know and I will send it to you.
Cheers,
David