Re: trnsys and linux

Peter,

I'm intererested in the Linux route as well, I tried to compile V14 (I
think) under Windows using a 'non-preferred' Lahey compiler and got nowhere. My
budget didn't extend to A$1200 or so for the Microsoft FORTRAN compiler.

The challenge is probably in writing the makefiles and debugging (from the
perspective of the FORTRAN compiler) the source.  A lot of the Windows like
functionality will be lost but that's the trade-off.

Please keep the list advised!

Lyndon Z

Quoting Peter Vogelsanger <peter.vogelsanger@solarenergy.ch>:

> trnsys users,
>
> I understand that it is possible to run TRNSYS under LINUX. There are some
> hints about this in the SEL/TRNSYS hompage.
> Beyond that:

This mail sent through SE Net Webmail
http://webmail.senet.com.au