Type 80

 Dear all Trnsys users,

I simmulate a room with a thermal activated slab, using the Type 56. As you know, the convective heat coefficient ist variable because of the change of the temperature in the floor/ceiling. To solve this problem I am using the Type 80 and made up outputs and inputs for the convective coefficient in Type 56. But everytime I try to run the simulation it occurs the same error :
 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 103
 UNIT  15 TYPE  80
   8 INPUTS WERE SPECIFIED,  4 ARE REQUIRED
 CHECK COMPONENT CONFIGURATION
I do not know how to avoid this. Also, there is an input required for the temperature near floor/ceiling. How can I get this as an output of type 56. There is only the output of zone air temperature and the surface temperature. Is this a bug?
It would be great, if someone could help me.
kindly regards,
Henrik