RE: PID Contoller

Dear m... (and other TRNSYS users who did not trash the message without
reading it),

The error comes from a real to integer conversion in a "write" statement,
which was probably tolerated by older compilers.

You can download a corrected version from your preferred website:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/TRNSYS/trnlib/controllers/403NEW.for

Michael Kummert

Michael Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Phone: +1 (608) 263-1589