Re: Heat recovery

At 03:53 PM 4/17/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>simple question. What type shoul I use to simulate a ventilation plant with
>heat recovery?

Joe,

Unfortunately there aren't any standard TRNSYS Types that do exactly what
you need - you'll have to use a combination of fans, mixing/diverting
valves, heat exchangers, cooling coils etc.  Our company (TESS) also has an
extended library of TRNSYS HVAC components (including heat recovery
devices) that can be easily combined to simulate these types of
systems.  You can check out our web page at www.tess-inc.com for more
information on the libraries.

Jeff Thornton